- Fluid dynamics — super awesome? Or super *awesomer*?
- Tutorial: Displaying Java OpenGL in an Eclipse editor with a menu bar and a run/pause button
- Tutorial: Creating native binary executables for multi-platform Java apps with OpenGL and Eclipse RCP
- Tutorial: Faster rendering with vertex buffer objects
- Tutorial: A cross-platform graphical application using Java, OpenGL, and Eclipse
The Beginning… on Tutorial: A cross-platform gra… Wade Walker on Tutorial: Faster rendering wit… fds on Tutorial: Faster rendering wit… John Reilly on Tutorial: A cross-platform gra… Wade Walker on Tutorial: A cross-platform gra…
Monthly Archives: February 2013
I recently published my first peer-reviewed scientific paper! Hurrah! “Big deal”, you might say. “People publish papers all the time!” And right you would be, you who say that! My paper’s probably not gonna set the universe on fire. So … Continue reading